03 Jun Matson Group is Hiring
Job description for Digital Marketing Assistant
The Matson Group is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant who wants to be part of a quickly growing boutique digital marketing agency. The ideal candidate for this entry-level position will be highly creative, have strong analytical skills, be organized and have excellent written communication skills. General knowledge of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics reporting, Photoshop, WordPress, Social Media Marketing, and/or MailChimp is a plus. This is a great entry-level position with growth potential for someone who has a passion for digital marketing!
Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Create and optimize advertising campaigns within Google Adwords, Bing! Ads, display networks, and various paid social channels.
- Post content to content management systems, including resizing of images in Photoshop and light copy-editing (will train as needed)
- Create standardized reports for clients and upper management.
- Assist in creation and implementation of SEO Audits and SEO recommendations and SEO improvements. Knowledge of Google Search Console & Bing! Webmaster tools a plus (though not required).
- Manipulate and analyze data sets in Excel, including standardized marketing metrics like Lifetime Value, Average Order Values, etc…
- Create and monitor Social Media Campaigns on a weekly or monthly basis for a diverse client group.
- Create email campaigns within popular email service provider applications like Mailchimp.
- Willingness to learn new things, get it done, and be a jack-of-all trades for our clients.
- Degree in business, marketing, or related degree preferred.
- 0-1 years experience in a digital marketing function (or combination of experience and education).
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups.
- Please be sure to include all prior work experience, even if unrelated to current job, as we understand that this will be a first job for many applicants.
Email resume and cover letter to Brielle@MatsonGroup.com.
About Us: The Matson Group is a full-service digital marketing agency and website design company focused on helping small and mid-size businesses perfect their digital presence, acquire new customers, and increase revenue. We bring a holistic approach to all our clients, combining deep industry expertise with a focus on the end-user experience and getting brand identity and messaging right so that every digital dollar spent, gets results.