29 Aug Matson Group is Hiring Digital Marketing Specialist
Job description for Email and Social Media Marketing Specialist
The Matson Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Email and Social Media Marketing Specialist who wants to be part of a quickly growing boutique digital marketing agency based in Havertown, PA.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, deadline-driven, able to multi-task and have excellent written communication skills. The candidate should be self-driven and have an urgency to get tasks done correctly and on time.
Specific knowledge and hands-on experience with multiple email platforms including ActiveCampign, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp is expected. General knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and the varying specs involved for each platform is desired. This is a great position with growth potential for someone who has a passion for email and social media marketing!
This position is required to both work from home as well as in our offices in Havertown, post covid this will be a full-time in-office position.
- Create and optimize email campaigns with a variety of email platforms and various paid social channels.
- Create and run our email marketing and social media promotions schedule across multiple clients optimizing for specific segmentations and social media initiatives as agreed upon with the client and the client project manager.
- Create and post promotions including resizing of images and light copy-editing to various social media platforms.
- Manipulate and analyze data sets and provide reporting on the performance of email and social media initiatives with a focus on return on investment.
- Light copywriting and image manipulation.
- Willingness to learn new things, get it done, and be a jack-of-all-trades for our clients.
- Degree in business, marketing, or related degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in a digital marketing function (or combination of experience and education).
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated is a must.
- HTML experience is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups.
- Ability to work and react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Please be sure to include all prior work experience, even if unrelated to the current job, as we understand that this will be a first job for many applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Medical, Dental, Vision
Work from home on Fridays
Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
About Us: The Matson Group is a full-service digital marketing agency and website design company focused on helping small and mid-size businesses perfect their digital presence, acquire new customers, and increase revenue. We bring a holistic approach to all our clients, combining deep industry expertise with a focus on the end-user experience and getting brand identity and messaging right so that every digital dollar spent, gets results.